Always the right connection on the track
BTT Railport Brabant is an important multimodal link in rail transport between Tilburg and European and Asian destinations. It is directly located on the main tracks and is therefore connected to the most important economic regions in the Netherlands, Belgium and France and to the rail freight corridor between Rotterdam and Germany. BTT Railport Brabant is ultra-modern and well secured and equipped for unloading all types of trailers and containers. The four railway sidings - easily accessible for rail operators - and the marshalling area with its own shunting capability ensure great flexibility and short throughput times.
BTT Railport Brabant arranges the storage and transshipment of bulk cargo, project cargo and other conventional cargoes. It also has a modern warehouse where goods are transferred into continental loading units and vice versa.
Together with the barge terminal, BTT Railport Brabant is a trimodal cluster with maximum flexibility and transport security. This means that there is a solution available for every transport need.
Why rail transport?
- Transport large volumes over medium-to-long distances
- Sustainable alternative to road transport
- Cheaper alternative to road transport
- Short transit time (less congestion)
- Also intercontinental
Why BTT Railport Brabant?
- Boarding point for transport to many European and Asian destinations
- Strategic location
- Hotspot Tilburg as the logistics heart of Brabant
- 600 metres of sidings for efficient loading and unloading
- Cross-docking facilities for (inter)continental transport at the terminal
- Central management for other logistics activities
- Environmentally friendly and sustainable